Ads Top

"What new pokemon have you gotten thanks to this event?"


#PokemonGO: I myself have gotten enough candies for Charmeleon, Clefable and Ninetails, but I have not evolved those yet, waiting for better pokemon to evolve than those I have right now. But I have gotten my first Marowak, Pinsir, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Dugtrio, Aerodactyl and Onix. Pretty happy but I was hoping for Dratini-hatch.How about you? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fspOWI
"What new pokemon have you gotten thanks to this event?" "What new pokemon have you gotten thanks to this event?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.