Ads Top

"Who buys pokeballs?"


#PokemonGO: I was just wondering if anyone here actually buys pokeballs. I ask this because I have spent a lot of money on this game, but never once for pokeballs.My issue is that restocking on pokeballs has been really annoying. There is a park with 7 pokestops I walk around and if I catch more than 1 pokemon between stops, my pokeball count stays about the same. Obviously we just had the event where they gave us a lot more items from pokestops, so I am wondering if they saw a DECREASE in profits because of it.Basically what I am getting at, is why can't they just have increased numbers of drops all the time? Does that really affect their bottom line? I am okay with potions/revives being rarer, because I think it helps the gym situation when there isn't an unlimited supply, but the lack of pokeballs really affects my game play. Between the lack of pokeballs and the chance of a pokemon escaping, I find myself simply not wasting time to catch pokemon as much any more. I mean I am level 33...I shouldn't have to use 3, 4, or 5 pokeballs for pokemon under 200 cp. Really, it keeps me on the game a lot less, and I don't see how that benefits them...Obviously catching less pokemon I have less stardust, but this doesn't make me buy more incubators to hatch more eggs, it just makes me play less and progress slower...What do you all think?Edit: Thanks for all the info everyone! Some of what I expected, some I did not. It looks like most people have done that 1 or 2 time purchase for a special pokemon.What I am surprised about is how many people buy them because of disabilities or where they live. It's a shame that those people are affected more than others.I didn't mention in the OP...I upgraded my bag all the way pretty early on. I think that is almost a must, especially at higher levels and if you plan on both catching pokemon and battling gyms. An upgraded bag and a 20 bunch of lucky eggs is a must...I think we can all agree their prices are a little absurd for pokeballs. $5 may not seem like a lot, but I can easily go though that just sitting in my house, checking my phone periodically...You do that every day, it really adds up...Also, I will give the curve balls another try...at least for some pokemon. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2f8DiET
"Who buys pokeballs?" "Who buys pokeballs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.