Ads Top

"(960+) 6IV Ditto Christmas Day Wondertrade!"


Yes, you read that correctly; On Christmas day, I will be wondertrading 32 Boxes (or 960) of 6IV Dittos holding Destiny Knots! Skeptical? Check this video that I uploaded. (I'd also like to point out my trainer's name is "MerryXmas!" so you'll know when you get it)Perfect Dittos are hard to get so I figured why not share them with everyone :)I will also be streaming this entire session so if you want to get notified when this starts, you can PM me for more details. The stream will start at around 12 PM Eastern Standard Time.Also, if you want to join in on the giveaway, feel free! The more the merrier!Edit: I may do a test run on wondertrade a few days before Christmas. Also, if the Christmas day stream runs fine, I'll do another one with Japanese dittos.Edit #2: I have another 32 boxes of Japanese 6IV dittos. So that is potentially 1,920 dittos that will go out before the year is over. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2hq0mRf
"(960+) 6IV Ditto Christmas Day Wondertrade!" "(960+) 6IV Ditto Christmas Day Wondertrade!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.