Ads Top

"Did anyone else not realize Hau'oli City Mall existed?"


I just found it on my 3rd file (I've restarted twice) and happened to read there was a clothing store inside "Hau'oli City Mall" which led to me eventually discovering that the building I couldn't access before beating the first trial had open doors now... I seriously always thought it was just a filler building. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2g6um4I
"Did anyone else not realize Hau'oli City Mall existed?" "Did anyone else not realize Hau'oli City Mall existed?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.