Ads Top

"Expanding Nests"


#PokemonGO: Since the last migration (I think) some nests I went to have expanded - quite extremely in some cases. But nobody else seems to have reported it, I am quite confused... maybe I have missed something? Bare with me:The nest nearest my home is a park, or was at least in parts of the (relatively large) park and I was pretty familiar where the nest starts and ends and where the usual spawn points were. After two weeks away from home I went to it tonight and was pretty surprised to see that it has expanded. The whole area of the park became the nest now. The park is not (or only in parts) marked as a green field on the PoGo map but is clearly marked as a park on Google MapsEarlier today I went to some nests in the center of the city since some nice 'mons migrated there. This is the general area. The large Garden on the western side has always been a nest, the smaller one above it seemed to be a seperate one. The "Welfengarten" in the eastern parts above the University used to be a seperate nest, as well as the smaller green triangles beneath it. The whole thing between those (with the lakes) never really was a nest per se... though it might just have been some common or water pokemon that were indistinguishable from the normal spawns. Now all of that seems to have merged into one huge nest (that Pikachu-Reporting is false imo) and even expanded onto at least some areas of the University that previously weren't nests before at all (marked by Mankey-Report in the east). The two triangle-nests seem to be seperate still, though.the craziest of them all was in Berlin, though. I arrived in Berlin on Dec 1st - so right after the last migration. And when I opened PoGo I was stunned... 5/9 'mon in Nearby were Kabuto - without any indication of a nest around (park, lake, etc.). I went on my ~1h ride with the metro to my friend and I kept seeing Kabuto everywhere. After the next few days (I left Berlin at the 4th) I concluded that the whole of the south-western Berlin area became a "mega nest" of sorts. I saw no Kabuto in the east, central or in the north, but the west and south were crawling with them - they were even more common than Pidgey or Rattata. I have been in the same area a few weeks earlier and there was so sign of this kind of spawn behavior.Am I the only one that has experienced that nests have expanded? I am a little confused as why I saw no reports on a similar topic here, but these changes seem quite drastic to me :Dedit: typos via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2h99lT4
"Expanding Nests" "Expanding Nests" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.