Ads Top

"Why am I getting back-to-back captcha's ?"


#PokemonGO: I've been constantly getting captcha's (Magnemite with "I'm no robot" text") since the last couple days. What's happening ? Am I doing something wrong ? I leave my tablet always on PoGo when at work, cause I've three regular spwans there. Is it wrong to keep PoGo on for 10hours straight ? Can I get banned. I never faked GPS or used a botter. But, everyday, I log on to my two kid's accounts, to get their daily bonus streaks (they're not allowed to play outside weekend . harsh, right ?). Please help me ! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gNA8HB
"Why am I getting back-to-back captcha's ?" "Why am I getting back-to-back captcha's ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.