Ads Top

"How many Togepi hatches"


#PokemonGO: I'm up at 90 5km eggs hatched this week, I've walked 78km since Tuesday and constantly had 9/9 eggs on the go but I am still without a Togepi hatch. To be honest I'm surprised it's this rare. I've hatched all possible 5km egg Pokémon this week with the exception of Togepi, Lickitung and Grimer.How many of you guys have actually hatched a Togepi? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gPH7wg
"How many Togepi hatches" "How many Togepi hatches" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.