Ads Top

"I miss in game events to get legendary Pokémon"


Remember Victini, Deoxys, Darkrai, Ho-oh and Lugia? I feel that getting them in game through a little event was way more cool and immersive than just receiving Pokémon as a gift. Nowadays I don't feel any connection to all the legendaries/, mythical we're getting :/ Ie. The new Magearna event.Also getting the right nature through SR is a PITA.Thoughts? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gZIGcy
"I miss in game events to get legendary Pokémon" "I miss in game events to get legendary Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.