Ads Top

"I'm about to walk 57 miles, for me and Pokémon!"


#PokemonGO: Okay so this might sound way out of proportion but I recently just posted a couple days ago explaining how I have been losing weight by playing Pokémon Go, and I've lost 25 pounds so far not to mention the 5 pounds I've lost this past 2 days and yes I walk ALOT, almost too much but I feel awesome already. I do stay healthy by eating what I need for any caloric intake that is required to live of course and LOTS of water and I mean LOTS.Today is a special day for me, I'm off of school today and guess what I'm doing today....walking 57 miles(weird number, I know).I know this sounds insane but I'm very determined to lose weight. I have been noticing that weight loss is actually slower since I am losing weight though, which tells me my body is losing weight as it should. This is by no means to sound insane, but more of an ultra challenge.And we'll see at the end of the day how I am, I'll send some screenshots at the end of the day of how it went and many miles I walked meaning I might even walk more, depending I how feel. I try to walk at least 20 miles a day now, for the past 2 days and it's gone good actually.Hopefully if I practically double my walking distance I can see strong of a person I really am(more of a personal thing), and not resort to suicidal thinking.Wish me luck! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gZaxsP
"I'm about to walk 57 miles, for me and Pokémon!" "I'm about to walk 57 miles, for me and Pokémon!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.