Ads Top

"My problem with eggs isn't so much the fact that we can still get shit Pokemon (e.g spearow) from them, but the fact that 90% of your walking distance DOES NOT REGISTER."


#PokemonGO: This is the thing that pisses me off most. Even if I'm not going above 20kph, my egg distance almost never registers. This has been a problem since very early in the game. I've learned to live with getting useless Spearows and Zubats that even when evolved have no hope against a decent Dragonite or Starter-Evolution in Gyms, but the the fact that approximately 90% of the distance I walk is not registered genuinely pisses me off. I'm fine with shit Pokemon as Niantic have clearly shown they're keeping that in the game, but the problem is despite the fact I am walking more than enough distance to hatch all of my eggs (except 10km maybe) every time I play the game (I measure it), but not a single egg hatches and if I am lucky maybe 1 will just hatch.Please, either fix the damn egg tracking to make sure it properly measures the distance so that you actually hatch the eggs instead of 90% of people's distance walked with this app draining their battery for nothing, or FOR NOW, CALM DOWN remove shittier Pokemon so at least it doesn't all go to waste, until they can fix it. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hLoATl
"My problem with eggs isn't so much the fact that we can still get shit Pokemon (e.g spearow) from them, but the fact that 90% of your walking distance DOES NOT REGISTER." "My problem with eggs isn't so much the fact that we can still get shit Pokemon (e.g spearow) from them, but the fact that 90% of your walking distance DOES NOT REGISTER." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.