Ads Top

"Ultra Ball Hoarding: genius or folly?"


#PokemonGO: Stands upHi, my name is Magondrago and I'm an Ultra Ball Hoarder.I don't think I've ever run out of Ultra Balls, and to this day I shy away from using them freely, even in difficult encounters -Great Balls are my bread and butter in those cases. If Great Balls are not doing the trick I resort to spamming regular ones with a razzberry now and then and hope for the best.So, how many Ultra Balls are we talking about here? Well...without giving away an exact number, they're eating a quarter of my current inventory space, and I've already flushed all of my lower potions.I realize it is a bit of a hoarding habit because I keep amassing them for the imaginary showdown with a huge Lapras that will spawn at 3am in some God and man forsaken back-road. Anyone out there with a similar problem? At some point did any of you decide to just stop fretting, hit the streets and toss ultra balls at every pidgey in sight? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gYnFSG
"Ultra Ball Hoarding: genius or folly?" "Ultra Ball Hoarding: genius or folly?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.