Ads Top

"Why I love Venusaur against Vape"


#PokemonGO: I posted this in a Vaporeon thread yesterday and got some upvotes, so I wanted to say it to the whole Road. There are hoards of Vapes here, I've tried everything against them. Alakazam with PC/P does fine, provided you dodge charge moves. Same for Jolteon. But my go-to Vape killer is Venusaur. It both resists water attacks (which Jolteon does not) AND does SE damage with STAB. Mine has vine whip/petal blizzard, the exact attacking moveset I wanted. I maxed it out all the way from level 20 to 32, and that's A LOT of hard-to-find Bulbasaur candies in my area. I can fit 3-4 whips in between each water gun, and easily dodge. Petal is so versatile. If I'm going up again a water pulse or Aqua tail Vape, I can use a petal blizzard every time the defender uses it's special. Petal does 65 damage to pulse's 35 and AT's 45, so the Vape faints very fast while Venusaur takes very little damage. If I'm up against a hydro pump Vape, I wait until after the pump and use both petals back-to-back for 130 damage, 10 more than Solar Beam. It's an amazing moveset. It has ample stamina to tank a hydro pump if you miss your dodge. I've got mine maxed at 2298 CP and it's never met a Vape it couldn't handle. I came across a 2798 Vape a few days ago, the strongest one I'd ever seen. My Venusaur handled it no problem. He's an absolute beast. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gGYxP9
"Why I love Venusaur against Vape" "Why I love Venusaur against Vape" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.