Ads Top

"Anyone else play Pokemon for comfort and to destress? It brings me back to simpler times."


I haven't ever noticed this til the past few months. Everytime (which is OFTEN) I get too stressed I pull out my 3DS (or crave to if I am at work or not home) and play Pokemon. It makes me feel so calm.Pokemon has always been there for me. My mom bought me Blue when I was 4 (22 now) and I have gotten at least 1 game out of each generation since. Literally all my siblings and parents and acquaintances know me as the Pokemon guy. I never grew out of it. I hope I never do.I have been going through so much lately. I have grown apart from every friend I ever made throughout work and high school and all my old friends are now graduating college and beginning their lives while I still live at home, going nowhere school wise, and working a job that makes me want to drive off a cliff. I find myself playing pokemon in every second of my free time. It's the one thing besides my family that has always been there for me. Pikachu will always be there. Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Chimchar, Lucario, Lugia, Kyogre, Torchic, all these pals from my childhood are always going to be with me when everything else has left. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2jhwDLo
"Anyone else play Pokemon for comfort and to destress? It brings me back to simpler times." "Anyone else play Pokemon for comfort and to destress? It brings me back to simpler times." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.