Ads Top

"Broken gyms?"


#PokemonGO: There's a particular gym near me that can't be interacted with at all. Judging by the fact that it's been the same team, mon composition and EXACT same influence level for weeks, not changing by so much as a point, I'm guessing it isn't just me. Oh, and I don't mean it's maxed out or anything, because then the influence level being stagnant would make sense...this one is like level 4 and it's like 200something influence shy of leveling up, which drew me to it in the first place.Whenever you try to battle there, it gets to the arena screen and then just as the GO is about to fade, you get Network Error'd out and any further attempts to tap the gym just say Network Error. Not only that, but every time I've attempted it since this has been happening, I actually get disconnected from the server and can't log back in after rebooting the app. I have to force stop all applications and processes, clear the cache and get far, far away from this cursed place before the game will even log back in.I submitted a bug report with these details and a screenshot of the gym through the game a while back, and nothing's been done. Any ideas? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jIv4D1
"Broken gyms?" "Broken gyms?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.