Ads Top

"Cannot battle a specific gym for months"


#PokemonGO: There's a gym that I pass on my route just about every other day. I can cap all 5 other gyms on this route, but this one, a level 10, cannot be fought. Anyone that tries to battle the gym immediately gets a red error message before the first battle begins and then a soft ban for 5-10 minutes. I'm not getting any GPS drift while trying and me and three other trainers that I know have all experienced the same behavior at this gym. It's been like this for at least the last three months. I have reported the gym to Niantic multiple times even going so far as to include its exact GPS coordinates the last time I did.Am I just SOL here? What could be happening? We were speculating that maybe someone in the gym had been banned and it caused the whole thing to become locked. Anyone else have any ideas? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iUvMMy
"Cannot battle a specific gym for months" "Cannot battle a specific gym for months" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.