Ads Top

"Dear Devs; please give us a means of retaining status as "Original Trainer" when we move our Pokemon forward into new games"


This is actually something I've wanted since the very start, as I can't stand having a Pokemon where I'm not the Original Trainer. Although my character may change, I like to believe they're my pokemon, and it would be awesome to have a means of important them to future games.However, this would be particularly helpful if the rumors are true, that the Nintendo Switch will feature an updated version of Sun & Moon (many have suggested "Pokemon Stars", I'm actually partial to "Pokemon Eclipse"). For fans of these newly-release games, it would be nice for our investment to carry forward in a more meaningful way. Even if you plan on shaking the game up a bit (sort of like Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, or Emerald), or even if the player-character changes, it would be awesome to be able to jump in and say "These are all still my pokemon; let's do this!".This would also be great for pokemon being brought forward on the recent Virtual Console releases of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow.Oh, and assuming such an option is ever added, maybe you could also give the game an "Pokemon Master mode", where opponent Trainers are armed with more, and higher-level pokemon? I feel like I'm almost at the end of Pokemon Sun, and I've only encountered a handful of Trainers with more than one pokemon, which makes the game painfully boring. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2jksGmP
"Dear Devs; please give us a means of retaining status as "Original Trainer" when we move our Pokemon forward into new games" "Dear Devs; please give us a means of retaining status as "Original Trainer" when we move our Pokemon forward into new games" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.