Ads Top

"Discussion: Most buddied pokemon and the least buddied"


#PokemonGO: The pokemon that I had the longest as my buddy was Dragonair, I walked about 140km with him. There is pokemon that I just don't plan on buddying, like pidgey. But I do know some players actually do buddy pidgey, rattata and zubat. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hDP1cs
"Discussion: Most buddied pokemon and the least buddied" "Discussion: Most buddied pokemon and the least buddied" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.