Ads Top

"Lost my dignity for a Chansey"


#PokemonGO: Let me start out by saying “Chansey” is my buddy, and I have been walking it for 3 weeks and only have about 23 candies so far. I saw one about two weeks ago; tossed a ball, hit it, and it ran. So my story begins with me sitting in the parking lot of Walmart waiting on my husband, when it appears on my radar. The sighting location is not too far, so I call the DH and he’s going to be at least 15 more minutes, so he says not again----“Go for it”.Following the tracker, I drive around the corner and down the street……right in front of a Cemetery??? A Cemetery?? What? Wait? Really? Like a frighten kid, who doesn’t want to be disrespectful and NO I’m not scared. But I am now at a complete STOP; and pulled over parallel to the fence. Looking at my cell, and yes, that is the Pokestop, as well as five others Pokestops and three gyms on the inside of the fence of a Cemetery. And the gyms are Level 8 and 10 and 6 (blue and red). Now it’s starting to rain and I’m debating with my morals of playing in an empty cemetery at dust. I’m not scared! Just don’t want to be disrespectful!!! All the time, looking at that big fat piece of pink gum on my radar. OK! Here is what I’m going to do, most of the stops are drive-by’s, from what I can tell and close to the gate. I can do this without being DISRESPECTFUL……right?....of course. I don’t even have to get out my SUV and other people have been here before me. Because THERE ARE GYMS! Here I go! Wouldn’t ya know it!! The Pokestop with MY CHANSEY is just……out….of….reach….from….my…SUV! I will have to get out and walk. OMG, who in the world of Pokies hates me this much!!! And now it’s starting to despawn! Please no. Here I sit, in the SUV, in the rain, not scared, alone. OUT THE SUV I go, in the rain, there is a path, with stones to walk on, a water fountain 6 steps in and I stop. IT’S SUPPOSE TO BE HERE! Nothing, it’s raining. I look at my screen nothing. I look up and around at all the grave stones and feel bad (disrespect), I close my eyes and say a small New Year’s prayer for all the people out there. Open my eyes, and THERE is the pink gum on my radar!! Took 4 balls to get (CP 463). I turned to walk away (run), and I could swear I heard a low roar of laughing around me, and whispers of “another Pokémon nut”. But I’m sure it was just the rain?What are some of your extreme stories to get that ONE important Pokie you wanted or needed really bad? Because I can’t believe I did this, I thought I had my limits…… via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2i0tHPu
"Lost my dignity for a Chansey" "Lost my dignity for a Chansey" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.