Ads Top

"For 90 glorious minutes I experienced what Pokemon GO is like unencumbered by responsibilities."


#PokemonGO: The wife and I went on a weekend trip while my parents kept the kid. I had booked the wife a 90 minute spa treatment and while she was being treated like a queen I popped an incense - and walked. And walked. And walked.Now usually, my gym experience is relegated to hoping for open spots in gyms near stop lights. If I do train, I'm on the way to or from an errand. In which case I'm a sweaty mess because I'm in a hurry and usually just end up leaving after a few minutes.But this weekend, I was able to train 2 gyms - one while sitting on a bench, and one while sitting on the front steps of a church. I filled up my bag at the numerous pokestops and just generally had an excellent time.Not much of a point to this story except that when you can slow down and enjoy the game, warts and all, it really shines. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2joYhne
"For 90 glorious minutes I experienced what Pokemon GO is like unencumbered by responsibilities." "For 90 glorious minutes I experienced what Pokemon GO is like unencumbered by responsibilities." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.