Ads Top

"Getting burnt out on the game...what's the point anymore?"


#PokemonGO: So I'm very nearly level 35, I don't power up my pokemon anymore because there's no point. Even I had a max level, perfect IV vaporeon, snorlax, or dragonite, they would still get kicked from gyms. I can take down any level 10 gym on my own with ease.I finished the NA pokedex months ago, have multiple of all, even rares.There's just nothing new anymore, the meta game is basically non-existent or really just irrelevant more like it.I feel like at this point, there are 3 goals left and they're a lot of work for little payoff.Hitting level 40Trying to maintain gym presence/defending my turfget gold for all medalsAm I the only feeling like this? I really like this game I want to keep playing it but it's just in this weird kind of rut for me right now where I'm just playing to play.This is why I think they need to add more content. Not just different content as in new pokemon but like new forms of pvp instead of p vs ai, maybe some more single player/pve content other than catching pokemon and spinning discs. I can't be the only one and if I'm not, Niantic really needs to make some changes soon. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jDkCgz
"Getting burnt out on the game...what's the point anymore?" "Getting burnt out on the game...what's the point anymore?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.