Ads Top

"Question: How do I get Niantic to remove a dangerous gym?"


#PokemonGO: So there's a gym at a water tower near where I live that is going to get someone either arrested or killed. It's on a major roadway with no sidewalk access, it has no public parking (gated and chained with no trespassing signs). People have resorted to either blocking the road to access it or just plain trespassing.I contacted Niantic and actually got a pretty prompt reply. I was told that they won't do anything unless the property owner contacts them. I talked to the County Comissioner's office and the lady I spoke with laughed and basically said "we'll put a quick stop to it by having trespassers arrested". There's another gym nearby that requires walking up someone's private driveway to get to it but I'm not about to knock on a stranger's door to talk about Pokémon either.Now what? Ideas? I don't want to see anyone hurt or arrested. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jhm88l
"Question: How do I get Niantic to remove a dangerous gym?" "Question: How do I get Niantic to remove a dangerous gym?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.