Ads Top

"I'm sad."


#PokemonGO: I live in rural area with only two pokestops in my village. The first one is about 2 km away from me and the other one about 800 meters. The only pokemons i have on my tracker are on that second pokestops. This evening I saw that there is a geodude, which sounds like nothing special, but since I have only caught 3 and hatched 1 geodude, I just needed one more to evolve a geodude into an graveler. And because I'm an rural player, every new pokemon in my pokedex is a success. So I walked to that pokestop, while it was very stormy and cold and I had to be careful not to slip on the ice on the street. When I reached the pokestop, I lost my connection and no geodude appeared. I walked around and tried to get a new connection for about 10 minutes. Later I suddenly was able to reconnect, but the geodude was gone and a krabby appeared instead. I catched it just to make me feel like I didn't walked here for nothing. I walked back home and when I was about 10 meters away from my house a squirtle appeared on my tracker at that pokestop, which is something rare for me as well, but I was freezing too much and I was way to frustated to walk back.Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english. I just needed to write down my frustration. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jpIXt2
"I'm sad." "I'm sad." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.