Ads Top

"Is Pinsir the strongest counter to Exeggutor?"


#PokemonGO: Most of the time I use Scyther or Arcanine. Theoretically, it has the same moves as Scyther but with better stats. I tried using Pinsirs in the past and they've always seemed lackluster.edit: I think I know why I never use Pinsir against Exeg, their CP is too high for training and when I'm attacking, it's normally a little on the low vs my other attackers i.e. Flareon/Arcanine. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jWlz7c
"Is Pinsir the strongest counter to Exeggutor?" "Is Pinsir the strongest counter to Exeggutor?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.