Ads Top

"Incense - not really useful later in the game"


#PokemonGO: First off, I'm a regular player in the suburbs so I'm lucky enough to not experience the big droughts in Pokemon or resources that rural players have to deal with. I can hit 10 spinners if I take a short trip from my house and common pokemon are everywhere so I can farm stardust.i just rolled over the level 30 and received 3 incense - honestly I'd almost forgotten about them. Since I regularly encounter common pokemon, I don't see a use for incense. I can sit on my couch or at the coffee shop and get - what - 5 more pokemon in a half hour? Yippie! An extra Venonat and Spearow! I get that they are useful for new players but after like level 8, what's the point?IMHO, they should attract something more rare - at least once during the 30 min. I'm not asking for free Snorlax - but throw me a Likitung or Persian or something to make it interesting.Rant over. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jVVS2w
"Incense - not really useful later in the game" "Incense - not really useful later in the game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.