Ads Top

"Tip for Go+ Users"


#PokemonGO: I put a hair tie double wrapped around the clip of the go+ and wear it on my index finger, then wear it in the space between my index finger and my thumb and press with my thumb. This doesn't interfere with driving or pulling out the phone to manually catch and is really fast for clusters. Use one loop of the hair tie to go around the finger the other to adjust tightness. I know this is random but it is super comfortable. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jlvz6I
"Tip for Go+ Users" "Tip for Go+ Users" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.