Ads Top

"Pokemon Go on car with Apple Watch"


#PokemonGO: I gotta be honest, since it is freaking cold outside and I lost my Pokemon Go buddies, it's hard for me to play this game on foot. Even worst: it is kinda pointless cause there are only few major spawns in my town so there's really no point in walking around since it is really hard that something different than a Pidgey will spawn anyway. I'm also very busy with university so I kinda pop the app every time I have to move for something but the day where I used to get outside with a bag full of batteries and a phone are finished... At least until spring kicks in. So my girlfriend has expressed her concern because I got this bad attitude to drive with the phone in one hand, and I agree with her. This is something wrong. I was thinking about getting and Apple Watch in order to... You know, have an Apple Watch, and since Pokemon Go has been released on the device that is kind of a strong selling point for me. Reading the reviews however, it seems that the watch is kinda slow getting pokestop and pokemon around making it completely useless while driving.Someone who has the Apple Watch can tell me what he thinks about the app? Is it worth it? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kEPvF4
"Pokemon Go on car with Apple Watch" "Pokemon Go on car with Apple Watch" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.