Ads Top

"Sometimes I feel like the battle tree just decides you're run WILL end prematurely."


EDIT: Ignore the 'you are' in the title. It's just your imagination. No, don't look up! Trust me. It says 'your.'On battle 40 of Super Singles. Facing Sina.Start with Tapu Bulu. I tank and defeat her first 2 pokemon. No problem. Glacion comes out and I'm still at full health. I'm fine. No chance I lose this.I have to state now that it is not hailing.I figure Bulu will die, so I start with leech seed. Glacion goes first. Hits a blizzard and freezes me. Bulu is still alive, but useless. He dies to shadow ball next round.Still fine. I can do this. I throw out Gyarados. Mega Evolve and Dragon Dance twice. I eat 2 blizzards doing it, but it's fine. I got this now. I use Waterfall for the flinch chance just in case it survives and... I miss? It's holding that dumb item that lets it evade attacks at a low chance. Glacion lands a third blizzard (fourth in a row) and freezes me. Finishes me off with a shadow ball next turn.Not looking good. I throw out Pheramosa. I can still kill it in 2 hits as long as Glacion's last blizzard misses.... it hits. I die.All 5 blizzards hit. 2 of them froze. Held item allowed Glacion to evade a 100% accuracy move. The battle tree just laughed in my face and told me "not today." via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2jsFnP9
"Sometimes I feel like the battle tree just decides you're run WILL end prematurely." "Sometimes I feel like the battle tree just decides you're run WILL end prematurely." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.