Ads Top

"What is your opinion on the Speed Cap? [discussion]"


#PokemonGO: Let me preface this by saying I know there are arguments on both sides, and I want to hear both. Personally I'm always frustrated when I'm unable to spin a Pokestop, or Pokes won't spawn because it thinks I'm going too fast. Often times this occurs when I'm under 30mph, sometimes under 20mph. It seems the game needs time to refresh before allowing those actions, which is extremely frustrating. I was at my best when I could drive to work, hit 6 stops on the way, and be set for the day. I don't have time to walk around like kids do and just go hit stops, so my only option is to hit them at stop lights. Now I'm perpetually low on Pokeballs because of my inability to spin the stops - even when traveling under the alleged speed cap. Does anyone else have a similar frustration? Or complete opposite opinion? I'm open to hearing either. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ihLi9H
"What is your opinion on the Speed Cap? [discussion]" "What is your opinion on the Speed Cap? [discussion]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.