Ads Top

"Anyone else sick and tired of exeggcute's hit box?"


#PokemonGO: With the event, I'm seeing lots of exeggcutes as many of you have. I don't think it's just me or at least I hope not. But I hit inside the god darn circle so many times and it doesn't register.I usually aim for "great"s. And I can reliably hit exeggcutes in what I swear is the middle or very close to the middle. It's like a 50% chance that the hit will register and 50% chance it will bounce off like it hit the ground. I'm resigned to aim near the top of the great area but I'm just sooo sick of seeing the pokeball bounce off of the eggxact middle of the circle!Is this actually a known bug? What is your strategy to catch exeggcutes? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lFO8mN
"Anyone else sick and tired of exeggcute's hit box?" "Anyone else sick and tired of exeggcute's hit box?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.