Ads Top

"[Complaint] The whole process of creating a gym battle line-up is cumbersome and needs to be fixed."


#PokemonGO: When I engage a gym, I'm almost never happy with the 6 pokemons the app chooses for me and its SUPER ANNOYING to have to clear them out every single time. As someone who battles gyms regularly, this is a constant source of frustration. Here are some changes Niantic could implement that I think would help streamline the gym battling process:present players with their most recent gym line-up when they engage a gym. This alone would save me so much hassle. For the most part, I tend to reuse the same line up multiple times - especially when I am building up gyms.implement a one-click option to clear a suggested gym line-up. Related to that, allow players to go into a battle with fewer than six pokemons.make it easier for players to reorder pokemons in a line up. I need to do this a lot and its annoying to have to re-select the pokemons for each slot.Give players the ability to view move-sets and heal pokemons as they build their line-up.These are just some of my ideas. I'm sure none of them are new and people have other suggestions that would work better. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kO79a4
"[Complaint] The whole process of creating a gym battle line-up is cumbersome and needs to be fixed." "[Complaint] The whole process of creating a gym battle line-up is cumbersome and needs to be fixed." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.