Ads Top

"Day 6 of event.. still no Chansey [discussion]"


#PokemonGO: I live in a town that has about 20 pokestops (I know I'm very lucky), yet I haven't seen a single chancey since the event started. Not on the map nor in sighting or near by.. wtf? Anyone else experiencing this? It's kind of annoying when I read a post of people that already caught like 20 yet I still don't have one nor can find one.Edit: thank you for all of your responses, I was not aware that "biomes" were a thing. My town must be a grass biome. I will look more into it so I can finally catch a Chansey!! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2koph5l
"Day 6 of event.. still no Chansey [discussion]" "Day 6 of event.. still no Chansey [discussion]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.