Ads Top

"DISCUSSION: Evolution item drop rate higher just right after 00:00"


#PokemonGO: Hi all!I have been somewhat extremely lucky with the evolution items, and there are three nights and one extremelly early morning that was just mental when I got 4-5 items in 30 min.Short summary is I have received 24 items (one of them is from 7 day streak).I went out just after midnight and the drop rate was INSANE these times. I even got 2 items in two stops after another. Granted, I have been playing alot, but seeing the complaints with the low droprate makes me think there must be something to it, otherwise this would make me the luckiest man alive.Has anyone else experienced the same with evolution items dropping right after 00:00? Is it some kind of reset occuring at 00:00 and the amount of spins decides how rare they are?I am playing 100% legit using my car for a really good poke stop run down town, and during the day I can be spinning for hours and not getting a single item.Pictures:http://ift.tt/2ldRrB0 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lKi5Vv
"DISCUSSION: Evolution item drop rate higher just right after 00:00" "DISCUSSION: Evolution item drop rate higher just right after 00:00" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.