Ads Top

"Freezing when attempting to access trainer profile?"


#PokemonGO: Hallo! Just a quick query -- I was wondering if anybody else has had the Pokemon Go app freeze when attempting to access their trainer profile?It's only been within the last couple days that I've noticed it (although I'm not much of a regular user, I'll admit). Happens on 4G, although I've had some intermittent issues on home wifi as well.I have a Samsung J5, and I'm on Marshmallow.Thank you very much for your time! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lvoIIz
"Freezing when attempting to access trainer profile?" "Freezing when attempting to access trainer profile?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.