Ads Top

"The pokemon go dead zone + incense trick during this event results."


#PokemonGO: I have a dead zone not too far from me where there are no pokemon for probably 5 miles. I go there with an incense every now and then and sometimes I score big. I never tried this during the thalloween event but I decided I'd try it with this event to see if the spawns would be completely random or if the game would still try to prioritize the event pokemon. I live in a heavy grass type biome for reference.I used 3 incense in the dead zone and here are the results. 8 exeggcute, 4 jigglypuff, 2 ponyta, 1 growlithe, 2 magnemite, 3 pidgey, 3 clefairy (very rare "pink" in my biome. Only saw 2 before this) 1 slowpoke, THREE chansey (had not seen this lil bugger until today. 2 were back to back) 2 lickitung, and 1 vileplume.It seems that the event "pink" pokemon DO effect this little trick. I've heard that this event just increases the pink Pokemon that are already found in your area so if you wanna try for a chansey or something not found in your area it's not a bad idea to try this. I'm glad I did. I bet I wouldn't have found a chansey without it via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2k9Q45g
"The pokemon go dead zone + incense trick during this event results." "The pokemon go dead zone + incense trick during this event results." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.