Ads Top

"Game Crashing on iPhone"


#PokemonGO: I'm playing on iPhone 6.For the past hour, I've had trouble loading up the game. It sometimes crashes on entering into the game, sometimes crashes 5 minutes into the game and sometimes I can't even make it past the white screen.I did a quick search of the sub, but I don't think I see anyone else having these problems on the iPhone?My game has been working fine until now, though I did notice it becoming more laggy lately but now it has finally refused to work.I've tried restarting and soft resetting and re-installing but no change. Everything else on my phone is working fine btw.I was previously on iOS 9.3, and have just updated to the latest iOS 10.2.1 since someone mentioned old iOS are no longer supported by Pogo, but this hasn't helped the game load at all.Is anyone else encountering this issue?Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes?It sort of hit me that this is similar to how the game was like during the first days of release, when the server was constantly overloaded.Is it also possible this is a server side issue??Thanks in advance for any suggestions, and lmk if this is the wrong place to post this!EDIT: Also of interest, I did not have any problems with clicking my profile and changing buddies, but since updating to the latest iOS, I also sometimes crash when clicking my profile. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kTykwY
"Game Crashing on iPhone" "Game Crashing on iPhone" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.