Ads Top

"I am so happy I got this game"


#PokemonGO: So Im 25 years old and played pokemon growing up. Before xmas I had an awful job and got depressed drank and comfort ate alot and got myself to 12 stone 7 i am supposed to be 10 stone 5. I got a new job and christmas came i got a smart phone this was my first download. No regrets since I am back having fun and walking everywhere it gives me an excuse to not get the bus and since my diet started on january the 2nd im now 10 stone 7. I had a day off friday and challenged myself to walk 20 miles and after 6 hrs i did it!. Really i think people are to hard on niantic what they have done is brought happiness and the push i needed to help sort my life out. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m2fio8
"I am so happy I got this game" "I am so happy I got this game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.