Ads Top

"Swinub is the Drowzee of Gen 2 (for me, at least)."


#PokemonGO: I live in Virginia. I remember when the game first came out, people from other areas were talking about how common Drowzee is. However, it took me forever to find one. It wasn't until I took a road trip to Buffalo, NY that I was able to get enough candy to evolve to Hypno.Now I'm hearing the same thing about Swinub, that they're everywhere. I've only caught one, and seen a couple others on my radar, but apparently they spawn like Pidgeys in other places. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mcnGkc
"Swinub is the Drowzee of Gen 2 (for me, at least)." "Swinub is the Drowzee of Gen 2 (for me, at least)." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.