Ads Top

"Am I the only one that doesn't want legendaries?"


#PokemonGO: The way I see it, Niantic has two choices: Make the legendaries extremely rare, which will upset a lot of people knowing that most everybody will play the game without ever even seeing a legendary; or make them reasonably accessible to everyone who works hard enough during an event, which would--in my opinion--break the game.Think about it. Chansey was extremely rare and then they did a Valentines Day event which made it a little more accessible but still rare (I never saw one in the wild but I did hatch a Chansey out of a 10k during the event), but now that the V-Day event is over and Gen 2 is out, there's a Blissey in every gym. So imagine a Mewtwo in every gym. I would hate that!I would rather Niantic make just one or and extremely small amount of the legendaries in order to make them so rare that they are--you know--legendary. But I think if that happened there will be massive backlash against fans who will never get a chance to even see one in the wild because of where they live or whatever.tl;dr Niantic is between a rock and a hard place with legendaries, so I for one am hoping they stall as long as possible before releasing them. Am I the only one that feels this way? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kMOs1m
"Am I the only one that doesn't want legendaries?" "Am I the only one that doesn't want legendaries?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.