Ads Top

"I evolved 45 Eevees at night without walking them. These are my results"


#PokemonGO: I wanted to do this to fully test the theory of having to buddy up your Eevees in order to evolve them into either Espeon or Umbreon. One of the previous "studies" had shown other options with walking but only evolved 6 Eevees without walking, which I thought was way too few. I had a stash of 1191 Eevee candies and figured why not try doing it with way more. So here!Notes beforehand:-I've already used my Sakura and Tamao name tricks-By limiting this to only evolving at night, I should only see an Umbreon evolve if one happens to evolve-All are named EeveeT so that it doesn't change to Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon or Umbreon as proof it was solely from evolution in the case Espeon or Umbreon does evolve-My biome gives me more Flareons in general as I'm in more of a desert biome (Denver)-To date I've evolved 17 Vaporeons, 27 Jolteons (a couple have been wild, but only 2 or 3) and 30 Flareons (and I've caught 717 Eevees in total)Results:Flareon- 24Jolteon- 9Vaporeon- 12Espeon- 0Umbreon- 0I think this pretty much confirms for me that yes, you need to walk your Eevee at least 10 km (and gain 2 candies) in order to evolve it to either Espeon or Umbreon. I know this was mostly assumed by most everyone on the board here, but I hope this helps reassure that you MUST use the buddy system for either Espeon or Umbreon.TL;DR- No Espeons or Umbreons were evolved at all. Use the buddy systemEdit: Minor Text Fixes via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lQ5tKo
"I evolved 45 Eevees at night without walking them. These are my results" "I evolved 45 Eevees at night without walking them. These are my results" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.