Ads Top

"I just want to take a moment to say: Thank You for listening Niantic!!!"


#PokemonGO: It's not something you see all too often, but Niantic's response time to our feedback regarding the Fast Move changes was simply amazing. All Fast Moves are now back to the way they were before, I just tested it on a few gyms and I was able to simply stand there and tap without even needing to evade to take down these high level gyms.When Niantic slowed down all the moves, I had to pay too much attention and keep dodging, which was annoying because my phone is so old and I cannot afford a new one yet. The worst thing was looking at how slow it was making me fall asleep. So again, thank you Niantic for not ruining everything we worked so hard on to power up. Now I don't feel like I have to toss out everything I've worked for this half-year-long. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lkFfB3
"I just want to take a moment to say: Thank You for listening Niantic!!!" "I just want to take a moment to say: Thank You for listening Niantic!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.