Ads Top

"Last pokemon game I played was pokemon black/white (like 10 years ago). I'm looking to return, what newer pokemon games would you guys recommend?"


I'm looking at Sword and Shield because I have a switch lite at home, but I am open to buying a second-hand 3DS if let's say ULTRA sun/moon is that worth it.I want to play cos of nostalgia. And also cos games pokemon black/white were actually quite challenging and thus satisfying as far as i remember.I've heard that pokemon sword and shield is too easy, and that pokemon scarlet and violet are not worth it. Is there any truth to this? Ik i would hate a pokemon game if it was way too easy, I'm looking for something w the same difficulty as black and white.Let me know what you guys think via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/sWxQLO7
"Last pokemon game I played was pokemon black/white (like 10 years ago). I'm looking to return, what newer pokemon games would you guys recommend?" "Last pokemon game I played was pokemon black/white (like 10 years ago). I'm looking to return, what newer pokemon games would you guys recommend?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.