Ads Top

"Community Opinion on Open World Pokemon?"


I'm currently playing through S/V and I'm not exactly enjoying the new open world Pokemon concept. Maybe I'm just an old man (Sapphire was my first game) but I don't like how disconnected this feels from the traditional Pokemon games. There are too many things to do (I don't care about Path of Legends, or Team Star) and I find it difficult to navigate the map because it doesn't show elevations.Am I alone in this? Does anyone else not like the open world direction? Do you think it's possible they'll ever go back to a more traditional style?I played through BDSP and really enjoyed it. Maybe I'll go back to that. Or just play ROM hacks on my Miyoo Mini 🤷‍♂️View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/9KqQaWj
"Community Opinion on Open World Pokemon?" "Community Opinion on Open World Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.