Ads Top

"Help me figure out what's blocking spawns at my local airport?"


#PokemonGO: A while ago, Pokémon stopped spawning at my local airport despite an abundance of PokéStops/Gyms. Incense still works. I checked OSM, but can't figure out what's wrong. I know aeroway=runway and aeroway=taxiway block spawns, but the terminal area should be (and was) OK.Location: King Fahd International Airport, Dammam, Saudi Arabia (OSM)(Google Maps).Screenshots: 1, 2, 3Any help is appreciated! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2SFehFu
"Help me figure out what's blocking spawns at my local airport?" "Help me figure out what's blocking spawns at my local airport?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.