Ads Top

"Literally my first stantler raid that I did during the event"


#PokemonGO: And I got This guyBest part was that i was just passing by while going to nearby 5* raid and while it was nice, i would not have cry a river if i didn't get this one as a shiny.Weird how it seems like, when you go on like 100 raids to get at least one shiny psystrike mewtwo. and it took until the literally last possible raid during the apology raid hour until i got one.Then I go on one stantler raid just to pass the time and... via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2tfH8W3
"Literally my first stantler raid that I did during the event" "Literally my first stantler raid that I did during the event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.