Ads Top

"Just got robbed in Barcelona and all my Pokémon games from when I was growing up are gone"


Title says it all but it still sucks. I traveled everywhere with my DS and games, to Ecuador, Mexico and across the country since I was 7 years old. I had my copy of X and Alpha sapphire for so long including my copy’s of soul silver and white 2, black and platinum. It sucks. I put in so much work and time into these games and now I’m back to square one. It’s just a thing at the end of the day but it’s something that got me through a lot. If anyone knows where I can find these games for cheap I would appreciate you a lot. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/GDNsQVo
"Just got robbed in Barcelona and all my Pokémon games from when I was growing up are gone" "Just got robbed in Barcelona and all my Pokémon games from when I was growing up are gone" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.