Ads Top

"[idea] I love the silphroad Atlas. But it would be really amazing if we could have a event map that filters over the top of the current map with event spawns and cluster spawns..."


#PokemonGO: I live in a small tiny city in North Canada. Quite rural! I've stumbled upon a really obscure carpark out town that spawns porygons two or three in the span of ten minutes. I'm now sitting on nearly 200 candy and I've only been there for 30 minutes or so once a day since the event begun. I have not seen a single player there at all and I wish there was a way to mention it but my town is so small there's no redditpokemongo or Facebook group. But players do seem to be still adding to the silphroad Atlas.I wish we could be able to have a event map filter so I can report the nest because the main area of the city (which is tiny) I haven't seen one porygon or chansey this whole event but this carpark 20 minutes out of town is swarming in porygon. I wish I could see where others may have spotted regular chansey spawns etc over this event.Does anyone else think this may be a good idea? I love the silphroad it's the only thing that is still reliable and helpful in find pokemons. But as of now my area barely has any contributions basically myself and another -female dedicated pokemon hunter and a few others. I feel it may help people in my town not be disheartened and keep them from giving up as there really are no chansey or porygon at all in the 'city'. I wish I could post on the map where I know of a endless supply of porygon to the remaining few people playing out here in the artic!!! Thanks and hopefully it could hopefully be considered by the silphroad in the future. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2l8Ld8J
"[idea] I love the silphroad Atlas. But it would be really amazing if we could have a event map that filters over the top of the current map with event spawns and cluster spawns..." "[idea] I love the silphroad Atlas. But it would be really amazing if we could have a event map that filters over the top of the current map with event spawns and cluster spawns..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.