Ads Top

"Pokemon account devastation and redemption"


#PokemonGO: Friday night I was running a high fever.Wife offered to take the 2 kids out since I needed to sleep. Since I didn't want to miss out on the Valentine's Day event, I gave my 4 year old my phone/account and told her "just don't transfer anyone". It seemed like a good idea at the time.When they came back, my 7 year old son was yelling "DADDY! (Sister name) evolved and powered up a bunch of Pokemon!!! She wouldn't listen to me!"I checked my account, sort by recent. 300 CP Pigeots, 500 CP Exeggutor, 400 CP Wigglytuff. And the 30,000+ stardust, all gone.Oh, well. Can't blame her. Apparently she caught, evolved whatever she caught if she could, and then "fed" her new evolved Pokemon stardust (since they were hungry). Definitely my worst day of Pokemon.Today was our best Pokemon day. I felt better and took the 2 kids hunting for Porygon. We found one, and my son caught it. My daughter got so excited to see her first Porygon she tossed a regular ball (no razz) at an 1100+ CP Porygon. Of course he ran.I was resigned to not having a Porygon, when while we were leaving the mall a few hours later (reception in there was horrible), my GPS glitched and I saw a Porygon. Immediately saw and caught it. My son ended up not seeing this one, it was really weird.So we both got our Porygons. After 6 months of trying to catch Porygon and not even seeing him on sightings, we finally got him!Icing on the cake ... On the drive home, going through our neighborhood a Snorlax spawned. Kids called it out. I pulled over to catch it, my highest CP catch, over 2,700. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lC2CDj
"Pokemon account devastation and redemption" "Pokemon account devastation and redemption" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.