Ads Top

"Poliwrath training"


#PokemonGO: I was hanging out at a playground this afternoon with my kids, and figured since it was a pretty isolated gym I would put in a Bubble/Ice Punch Poliwrath and try to train it up. It was the most interesting challenge! Got to play around with a bunch of lower level electric/psychic types I don't normally use, and kind of was wishing I hadn't traded in all those tackle/psychic starmies. I hope Niantic can come up with a way to encourage this sort of tactic, right now it is not all that practical but sure was fun. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kEwa64
"Poliwrath training" "Poliwrath training" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.