Ads Top

"PSA: DO NOT request a name change."


#PokemonGO: I have been fighting with Niantic support since Jan 24th when they granted me a name change.I was told that the next time I signed in I would be prompted to change my username.Instead what greeted me was a blank screen, nothing at all.Support told me they were able to replicate the bug and a fix would be available soon, then nothing.I opened another ticket yesterday and now they're telling me that my account doesn't belong to my email address and that they cannot help me without providing them the correct account information.As a player since July, with hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars invested this is disheartening to say the least.I have escalated the issue via a developer takedown but at this point I am not hopeful.It was fun while it lasted travellers, best of luck.TL:DR Niantic support broke my account, be wary anytime you reach out to them. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jFEe2d
"PSA: DO NOT request a name change." "PSA: DO NOT request a name change." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.