Ads Top

"[Question] Can we stop talking about spoofers on this here Reddit thingy?"


#PokemonGO: I'm sure we have all encountered spoofers, I've been one to post randomly about the epidemic. But, I think the answer to all questions about spoofers is set in stone: they aren't going anywhere, old ones will get bored, new ones will appear. I can only imagine it's a limited amount of fun to spoof, and they can't take their motives seriously because of the looming threat of a ban is above them at all time. Perhaps we can close the book until Niantic chooses to address spoofers and the apps they use. We all know they exist, so let's quit talking about them like they are gonna go away. I think everyone that plays legit and especially those who pay-to-play feel mistreated. However, every game I've played in real life and in the virtual world has been riddled and tainted with cheaters, mods and hacks. There's no reason why one of the most popular mobile games would be some type of exception. I can deal with repeated questions on glitches and such, but the one on spoofers stick around for some time and seem to generate the same comments. I've seen myself falling into commenting/replying, like I said I'm no exception.Just a thought. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2k1YtIH
"[Question] Can we stop talking about spoofers on this here Reddit thingy?" "[Question] Can we stop talking about spoofers on this here Reddit thingy?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.